- August 4, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: FDI Inbound Outbound
Our team of professionals has gained expertise in all the vital aspect of foreign direct investment. To garner full customer satisfaction, we provide post incorporation services, which make our organization a one-stop destination for all your financial and legal service needs. As the national investment promotion and facilitation agency, Invest India focuses on sector-specific investor targeting and development of new partnerships to enable sustainable investments in India. In addition to a core team which is focusing on sustainable investments, Invest India also partners with sub-national investment promotion agencies and multilateral organizations. Invest India also actively works with several Indian states to build capacity as well as bring in global best practices in investment targeting, promotion and facilitation areas. Invest India is set up as a non-profit venture under the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Government of India.Apart from being a critical driver of economic growth, foreign direct investment (FDI) is a major source of non-debt financial resource for the economic development of India. Foreign companies invest in India to take advantage of relatively lower wages, special investment privileges such as tax exemptions, etc. For a country where foreign investments are being made, it also means achieving technical know-how and generating employment.
Inbound / Outbound investment
A good Inbound / Outbound Investment strategy is vital for healthy business objectives of the cross-border investments.
Some of the advises for the Inbound investments includes:
- Guiding on the entry strategies and engagement of evolving optimal jurisdiction structures for investment in India.
- Guiding on the entity which is about the selection of correct entry vehicle including branch, subsidiary, or joint venture.
- Our experts are highly experienced who advise about the capital structuring in the backdrop of foreign exchange policies so that required repatriation of capital invested can be achieved.
Some of our advises for the Inbound investments includes:
We have experts who suggest about the cross border investment strategies which leads to optimal ownership/jurisdiction structuring for investment into a particular jurisdiction encompassing International holding company, global sales company etc. We provide assistance on entity and capital structuring, the professionals are well aware about the regulatory approval process in selected jurisdiction.
We provide the following services in these areas:
- Formulating an entry strategy into India such as establishing a Liaison Office, a branch office, a subsidiary. etc
- Formulating an appropriate investment strategy for companies seeking to invest out of India
- Obtaining investment approvals from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) or the Reserve Bank of India , as applicable
- Assist in obtaining approvals for External Commercial Borrowings
We have helped many companies in setting up businesses operations in India. Accurate coprorate structure can help in minimizing taxes in the country coupled with increased returns. Limited branches, representatives offices, subsidiaries can be confusing. And the decision get affected by the disclosure requirements. We have been indulged in benefiting numerous companies. They have dealt with all necessary statutory regulations which have helped them to earn profitable choices for themselves.
We provide the following services in this regard:
- Advising on implications of operating through a limited liability company, the level of capitalization, etc
- Assistance in obtaining name approval from the RoC
- Assistance in drawing up the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of the company
- Registration of the company with the RoC
- Assistance in statutory local registrations under other laws
- Assistance with registration with the STPI / EOU / SEZ unit and the consequent Customs Bonding.
Outbound International Tax
Many multinational corporations (MNCs) face many complexities of varying tax jurisdictions when grow globally. To remain competitive, it is required to analyze the tax implications of their business strategy in each jurisdiction where they are currently operating, or planning to operate. We will keep you abreast of new developments in the international tax arena that affect your business such as:
- Outbound structuring
- Tax efficient holding company locations
- Cross-border financing and treasury solutions
- Profit repatriation
- Interpretation of tax treaties
- Loss utilisation, debt push-down strategies
- Managing intellectual property and intangible assets
- Tax efficient supply chain and shared services
- Global compliance services
We provide our clients with valuation and due diligence services that are rendered with the aid of our financial advisors and investment bankers. Our expertise in the field enables us in effectively valuating the total company worth, and the valuation of the potential investment. Our services are based on identifying & managing transaction issues, and identifying the important risk & negotiation issues.